Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sweet HomeComming in my dreams!

It gave me a joy so sweet, which I probably have not felt for over 25 years.... A special feeling of belonging to the warm nest called home... to be secured by love and smiles which is innately reciprocative . A true homecomming- happiness - safety - relaxation- bliss- purity....

Even the memory of the dream makes me smile now... The silliness of the theme (though it definitely makes perfect sense now) didnt matter a pinch; compared to the enormous soothing it gave to my parched soul. I smiled all the way on my trains to work and back home. Things felt lighter, happier , easier- I thanked God and myself for this lovley treat.

That morning I had this dream where Sharukh Khan has come to his home... which is our Allahabad home and we all children have gathered around Sharukh- giving and recieving the feeling of home comming and nostalgia- Its the back to those times feeling: though Sharukh is a star for the world- for him and us- he is our big fraternal figure who will always be our elder bro- the first amongst us... . I could see in his eyes and face -the relaxed expression that said 'At last I'm home!' And I could have almost said- 'So good he is back with us'. We delightfully talk of previous times and have the least of the interest of his star status.

Even when I had woke up that morning and felt completely happy , entertained and amused- I had a sincire feeling that probably I was related to Shahrukh khan in an earlier life-? And had wondered if Shahrukh too had this strange dream that morning? I will never know these answers and dont mind that. After all its happiness that one seeks for, and I got some through this beautiful dream.

No comments: