Friday, November 21, 2008

Beyond Phone Call

Dear All who love me –unconditionally- beyond time and circumstances- I am missing your love- I know I can just dial your number and talk to you. Mummy will probably ask atleast 4 times about my health, and ask why am I awake so late- am I all right… Bhabhi and I will exchange how our day went. But I will not call any one. Because I cant get what I want through a telecon. I want to be with you- to talk of little and big things- talk heart to heart- and laugh at the most trivial things. I want to see the sparkle in your eyes when you hear my stories. I want to massage Bhaiya’s head and feel his pain go away and see his eyes closed in pure bliss. I want to hear the same stories of my childhood from papa and to see him again swell in pride. I cant get these pleasures through a phone call. Conversation is but just one and the most obvious form of communication. But the connections felt are the ones that actually gratify the soul. I don’t know when will I be able to feel the effects of unrestrained love- Till then I have beautiful memories that warm my heart- and ensures I am one of the lucky ones who have had this wonderful experience. And it gives me the confidence to pass this legacy to my child.

1 comment:

Chhiyaishi said...

Indeed these expressions, these lovely feelings cannot be felt over phone. They are so much more than simply words..i wish you and your child all the happiness of the world with lots of composure and smiles.